Sheffield Credit Union covers the whole Sheffield City Region. This means that if you or members of your family live or work within the Sheffield City Region, you can apply for our savings, loans and budgeting (SCUBA) accounts. All postcodes beginning with S are covered, plus postcodes which are covered in the Sheffield City Region. This covers DN1 to DN12 plus DN22 (if you fall under Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council) and DE4, DE6 and DE45 (if you fall under Derbyshire Dales District Council).
If you live or work in the following Council regions, you can join Sheffield Credit Union: Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley, Derbyshire Dales, Bassetlaw, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire and Bolsover.
We also cover the employees and tenants of 16 different housing providers who are located at least partly within the Sheffield City Region, so even if you are a tenant outside of this region, but your housing provider is listed below, you can also apply for our services.
- Sheffield City Council Housing
- ACIS Group Ltd
- Arches Housing Association
- English Churches Housing Group/The Riverside Group
- Equity Housing Group
- Chevin/Together Housing Group
- Housing 21
- Johnnie Johnson Housing Trust Ltd
- Guinness Counties Northern Housing Association
- Padley Housing Association
- Great Places Housing Group
- Pennine Housing 2000
- Places for People
- Sanctuary Housing Association
- Sheffield Jewish Housing Association
- South Yorkshire Housing Association
- William Sutton Homes
- Yorkshire Metropolitan Housing Association
- Action Housing and Support
If you are a community group or an organisation which is located in the Sheffield City Region or has at least one employee who lives within this region, you can apply to be a Corporate Member – this is through a form that is available from the office by emailing email@example.com or calling 0114 2760787.
Do you fall into one of the categories above? Great news, you can join us and benefit from our savings, loans and other services.
Click here for details of how to join and to join online.