Sheffield Credit Union has several Information Points through the Sheffield City Region. Information Points are run by volunteers or staff members in some of our partner organisations, including housing.
Information points are perfect for:
- Finding out more about Sheffield Credit Union
- Completing membership applications
- Applying for savings and loans products
- Registering a bank account to use with your Credit Union account
- Applying for an Engage Card (prepaid debit card) to use with your Credit Union account
- Learning to use the on-line members’ area (online services) with your account
Your housing officer may also be able to help with your queries as we work in close partnership to enable members to access our services more easily.
|Information Point Name & Location||Contact Details||Hours of Operation|
|Newfield Green Information Point, Newfield Green Library, Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S2 2BT||0114 2397468||
Fridays 10:00am – 12:00 noon
Closed on 23rd & 30th December
|Jordanthorpe Information Point, Jordanthorpe Library, 15 Jordanthorpe Centre, Sheffield, S8 8DX||0114 3273400||Mondays 10:00am – 12:00 noon|
|D.A.R.T. Information Point, Middleton Hall, Barleycroft Lane, Dinnington, S25 2LE||01909 567439||Monday 9:30am-12:00 noon Wednesdays 9:30am – 3:30pm Leaflets also available when hall office is open|
|Christchurch Information Point, Manchester Road, Stocksbridge, S36 1DP||Drop in||Monday 10:00am-12:30pm|