Jobs Currently Available
Credit Union Officer (Rotherham Branch) – 28 hours; to start as soon as possible. Job Profile
Please send CV and covering letter to Jacqueline.email@example.com
16 Commercial Street,
Sheffield, S1 2AT.
Enquiries to 0114 2521931.
Closing date 18/11/16 – applications after this time will be considered if no suitable candidates are identified after closing date.
We can do so much more with the help of our Volunteers.
We can staff our Information Points around the city and run our office more smoothly with the help of volunteer administrators. Even our Board members are volunteers!
We frequently need volunteers to help us in a range of roles. It does not matter what your life experiences are or indeed your age. We welcome volunteers from all walks of life and you would be especially welcome if you can offer a specialist skill.
If you would like to assist us in your spare time, you can download an application form below and send it to us by post or email.
Our volunteer agreement will give you an idea of what to expect when volunteering with us.
Unfortunately the Web Portal is currently unable to upload documents due to essential maintenance. If you need to submit documents to us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for alternative means to transfer documents temporarily. Thank you for your patience.
- Volunteers support the work of paid staff to enhance what the organisations deliver. Volunteers do not replace paid staff.
- All volunteering is undertaken by choice and no volunteer has been pressurised or forced into volunteering at the organisations.
- Volunteers have satisfying and interesting volunteer roles, which are clearly outlined.
- Volunteers are treated with dignity and respect and as a member of the team in the area where they are volunteering.
- Volunteers receive support, supervision and training to help them fulfil their role and to develop skills and experience.
- Travel expenses will be paid.
- Volunteers are valued and their contribution to the organisations is appreciated.
Current volunteers working in the community, please click here to access the information you need.