Flexible Saving with an Ethical Difference.
Saving with the Credit Union is flexible and easy!
- Pay in regularly by standing order or transfer of benefits and save without any effort;
- Come and make cash payments in the Sheffield office – now open on Saturday mornings!
- Ask your employer to be part of the payroll scheme – your savings build up without you really missing the amount from your pay;
Five Reasons To Save with your local Credit Union…
|1||We are ethical and not-for-profit – your money stays in Sheffield and helps Sheffield people|
|2||Your money can be used to secure loans when you need them, that are affordable and at a competitive rate of interest (subject to status)|
|3||Your money is 100% protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme|
||Your savings are shares in the credit union that give you a say in development of future services|
|5||Credit Unions share their profits with all their members not with external shareholders|
How do I start?
If you are already a member:
- Set up a standing order from your bank using the details on the standing order form.
- Call in to our Sheffield office and pay in your deposit by cash or cheque
- Ring and transfer a benefit to the account. (Give your membership number and surname as a reference and give them the details from our standing order form)
If you are not a member, join online (you can also access this method via the Join Us button at the top of every page) or download a Membership Application Form and bring it with you when you call in to one of our branches, along with valid ID. See our list of accepted ID documents here.