Payroll Deductions are a simple and convenient way for members to:
- Build savings;
- Repay loans;
- Keep some of your wages on one side for emergencies;
Who can make payments by payroll deduction?
Employees of any one of our Payroll Deduction Employers
How do they work?
- You become a member of Sheffield Credit Union;
- You email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your payroll number, member number and the amount you wish to have deducted from your wages and paid into your Credit Union account;
- You may need to confirm with your payroll department that you wish these deductions to take place – this varies from employer to employer;
- We split the payment into the accounts that you choose – this can be a combination of different saving and loan accounts;
How do I keep track?
- We recommend you register for online services, so you can keep track of your account, apply for products including loans and request withdrawals when required;
- You can ring our helpline (0114 2760787) or email us on email@example.com or you can pop into one of our branches;
- You can request a statement to be sent out to you.