SCU reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Table of Contents
- Use of Site
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Linking to this Site
- Downloading Files
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- User Conduct
- Site Feedback
- Password Security
- Entering of personal information
- General Provisions
- Copyright. The Site and the Content are protected by English and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to SCU or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by SCU or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non- commercial, non-public, personal use only. (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by SCU, for example in certain password- restricted areas of the Site and in our Frequently Asked Questions). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
- Trademarks. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Linking to this Site. In general, SCU welcome links from other sites. Prior approval from SCU should be sought. Unless specifically authorized by SCU, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e., create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Downloading Files. SCU cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Software. Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of SCU and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. SCU MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. SCU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. SCU DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR- FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. SCU DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SCU, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- User Conduct. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- Site Feedback. SCU welcomes feedback regarding SCU’s existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the Contact Us page on the Site.
- Password Security. If you register to become a SCU Online User Member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
- Entering of Personal Information. All personal and otherwise information entered by the member, or such person permitted by the member to enter information whilst under their secure log-in to the members’ area section of the website either whilst the member is present or not present, or by any person who has been deliberately or not deliberately party to the member’s log-in details, will be treated as fully accurate by Sheffield Credit Union and will be used to transact, make communication and store information on the member’s account. Any errors will be recorded in their erroneous state as they shall be taken as accurate information provided on behalf of or directly by the member. Sheffield Credit Union is not able to accept any responsibility for mistakes due to inaccurate entering of information, or from another person accessing their account through their secure account details. To this end we recommend that passwords and PIN numbers, and other security details are not shared with anybody else, and are not written down where they could be discovered. Staff members and volunteers of Sheffield Credit Union are not party to individual member security details, and these are reset by the member from the website automatically, and in the event of the share withdrawal password, via a request for a new password which is triggered by a member of staff from the control area on the request of the member.
- General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. SCU therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. SCU does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
© Copyright 2014 Sheffield Credit Union. All rights reserved.