Credit Plus Loans are for those who have a secure and regular source of employment income (or are in receipt of Personal Independence Payments) and a good credit history and wish to borrow from £1,000 to £7,500.
- Apply for £1,000 to £7,500
- Apply as soon as you become a member
- Spread your repayments over up to 5 years
- 30.0% APR on loans of £1,000 to £2,999
- APR reduced to 15.0% on loans of £3,000 or over
- Interest payable on declining balance
- No loan arrangement fees or set-up costs
- No early repayment fees if you want to settle the loan early
- Must repay at least half of initial loan amount before able to apply for a top-up
- Save while you repay
You can apply for this loan if:
- You have joined as a member of Sheffield Credit Union (or were a Rothersave member)
- You have employment income of at least £1,000 per month, or are in receipt of Personal Independence Payments or Disability Living Allowance
- You have a good credit record (you are currently not missing any repayments, have no outstanding County Court Judgements and you have not defaulted on any credit obligations in the last 2 years)
- You are willing to commit to saving £20 per month
Our Credit Plus Loans are subject to a good credit record, affordability checks and proof of income. There is also a mandatory savings requirement with this loan product.
All loans are provided subject to status and affordability. Please be aware that you may pay more interest and be subject to additional charges if your loan repayments are not received on time. Repayments are reported to Credit Reference Agencies including Experian which could affect your credit record if you do not keep up to date with your repayments.