If you don’t have (or don’t want) a bank account, the Engage card is the ideal answer. It allows you to withdraw cash at most ATMs, buy goods and services online and pay for your shopping anywhere a Visa card is accepted.
Best of all, there are no credit checks or high interest rates involved as this is a pre-paid debit card and you can only spend what you load onto the card.
- A reloadable prepaid debit card
- Includes secure e-account
- UK account and sort code
- Easy to apply, no credit checks and no bank account required
- Competitive fees (see Engage website for details)
How it works
- Load funds – credit union account funds, cash, wages, loans, benefits
- Use online, in shops, on the telephone and at ATMs*
- 24/7 access to your money
- Chip and PIN security
- Manage your money online
- Get rewarded for spending
- Rebates of up to 15%
- Online discounts and offers
- Includes major high street retailers
- Cash rewards credited directly to your account
Find out more
To find out more about this debit card visit the Engage website. Please note, Sheffield Credit Union will charge a £5 administration fee if you ask us to return funds from an Engage card back to the Credit Union if you are not ordering a replacement card at the same time. This is to cover the cost of this complex process.
Get your card now
You can complete an application form in one of our branches, or we can send you one to complete. We can submit this for you, and you can start using this with your Credit Union account as soon as you have received it and activated it. Please let us know when you have received and activated it so we can make it active on your Credit Union account.
*ATM withdrawals subject to 75p fee.