Flexible Saving with an Ethical Difference.
Saving with the Credit Union is flexible and easy!
- Pay in regularly by standing order or transfer of benefits and save without any effort;
- Come and make cash payments in the Sheffield office – now open on Saturday mornings!
- Ask your employer to be part of the payroll scheme – your savings build up without you really missing the amount from your pay;
Five Reasons To Save with your local Credit Union…
|1||We are ethical and not-for-profit – your money stays in Sheffield and helps Sheffield people|
|2||Your money can be used to secure loans when you need them, that are affordable and at a competitive rate of interest (subject to status)|
|3||Your money is 100% protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme|
||Your savings are shares in the credit union that give you a say in development of future services|
|5||Credit Unions share their profits with all their members not with external shareholders|
How do I start?
If you are already a member:
- Set up a standing order from your bank using the details on the standing order form.
- Call in to our Sheffield office and pay in your deposit by cash or cheque
- Ring and transfer a benefit to the account. (Give your membership number and surname as a reference and give them the details from our standing order form)
If you are not a member, join online (you can also access this method via the Join Us button at the top of every page) or download a Membership Application Form from our Printable Forms page and bring it with you when you call in to one of our branches, along with valid ID. See our list of accepted ID documents here.